Australian Migration Agents & Immigration Lawyers

Call us  today

08 6389 0270



Suite 10, 88 Broadway, Crawley (or Nedlands) Western Australia 6009.

First Consultation $80*

*This includes the first 30minutes of a new client consultation. Additional time will be charged at our usual rates (unless expressly waived by us).

General Consultation

The first step to a successful visa application.

We will present you with all the available options according to your situation.

You can then decide whether to use our service or do it yourself.

Basic Case Review


Decided to do your visa application yourself?


It is vital to let a Registered Migration Agent check your visa application before lodgment.


We will advise you to make sure everything is error-free.



Complete Case Preparation


We provide the one-stop-service from start to the grant of your Australian Visa.

The most hassle-free option with the best possible outcomes.

Student / Graduate VISA advice

Are you wanting to study in Australia? Do you need advice as to how to get an Australian student visa (subclass 500)? We can help you with the entire process:

  • recommending a school, university or college

  • getting your COE (Confirmation of Enrolment) 

  • preparing your student visa application

  • recommending accommodation 

Have you finished your studies? Do you want to know your options after graduation? 

  • Letter of advice

  • Detailed letter of advice

  • Skilled Visa (or Skilled Regional visas) preparation & lodgement if available to you

Upcoming Events (Perth)


Curtin University O-day 2020

Semester 1 Guild O-Day
Wednesday 19th February 2020
11:00am - 2:30pm 

University of Western Australia O-day 2020

Friday 21st February 2020

Morning to Afternoon

Come meet us at our stall. We will be happy to have a conversation with you! We will be giving away some freebies too!

We are great at doing partner visas!

All migration agents have their specialties. We love doing partner visas. Let us help you with your partner visa 820/801 (onshore) or 309/100 (offshore). We have done enough of these to advise you better. Call us today to see how we can help.